Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions
Plan Your Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding, Wedding Reception and Anniversary at the Country Club of Culpeper in Virginia
When it comes to rehearsal dinners, weddings, wedding receptions and anniversary celebrations in Culpeper, VA, Orange, Madison, Spotsylvania, Rappahannock, Fauquier, Prince William and Stafford, there’s no better venue than beautiful spring, summer and fall weddings at the Country Club of Culpeper in VA.
Weddings can be a very stressful time and the last thing a couple should worry over is the wedding venue. We believe that your special day should be as stress-free as possible. At The Country Club of Culpeper in VA, we have hosted hundreds of weddings, wedding celebrations and receptions. Whether you want an outdoor wedding overlooking the lakes with scenic mountain backdrops or you want an indoor wedding in a huge room with a dedicated staff at your service, the wedding experts at The Country Club of Culpeper will roll out the red carpet to make sure you and your guest are treated like royalty and that your day wedding is a huge success.
The bride and groom should always remember their wedding day. Leave it to our coordinator at the Country Club of Culpeper to work with you to plan a menu, food, linens, flowers, bar, music and décor.
Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions in Culpeper, VA
- Exclusive use of Clubhouse
- Pre-wedding Food Tasting with Signed Contract, without Signed Contract $25 per Person
- Ceremony on Front Lawn Overlooking Lake and Golf Course
- Use of the Golf Course and Golf Cart for Photographs
- Tables, Chairs and House Linens, Additional Linen Colors and Fabrics Available for Additional Charge
- Dance Floor
- Dressing Room for Bridal Party
- Vendor Referrals
Our rental fee is $1000.00 for a four-hour block for the reception. We allow access to Clubhouse the night before and the morning of for decorating needs.
- The main dining hall, bar area, bridal area, porches, manicured lakefront lawn, parking
- Existing tables and chairs, standard linens, china, silverware, and glassware
- Complete set-up and clean-up
- Bridal suite
- Bridal shower
- Rehearsal dinner
- Different levels of bar offerings