The Following are the Country Club of Culpeper Golf Course Rules and Policy for Members and Guests from Culpeper, Fauquier, Prince William and Surrounding Areas.
Golf Course Dress Code
Just a reminder to all regarding the Country Club of Culpeper’s golf course dress code. This applies to all members and guests on the course, whether they are playing golf or practicing.
- Shoes must be worn at all times. Acceptable shoes for golf are any soft-spikes golf shoes, tennis shoes and any completely flat soled shoes.
- Men: Shirts with collars and sleeves, slacks or knee length shorts.
- Ladies: Golf shorts, skirts, skorts or slacks. Shorts must extend to at least mid-thigh.
- Dress code applies to all junior golfers.
- Not permitted: Cutoffs, tanktops, tennis shorts, short shorts, any denim shorts or jeans, and collarless shirts (T-shirts).
We would like to thank all members who are using their carts in proper fashion on the golf course. Please be sure to check the cart rules for the day in the golf shop prior to starting each round. Here are several points for everyone to remember.
- All par 3’s are cart path only.
- When arriving at the green posts, please return to the East path.
- When you are on the path around the greens and tees, make sure all four wheels of the cart stay on the path. Many times we pull just off the edge of the path wearing out turf next to the cart path (holes 5 & 7 are primary examples.)
Country Club of Culpeper Family Golf Policy
- Family Rate Greens Fee = $20.00 per person + cart fee
- Family members included in the family golf policy are children, grandchildren or parents of a golf member.
- Family golf rate only applies to out-of-town relatives, not local.
- Local is defined as a resident of Culpeper County